Message 1: "I sure know you will get angry, Please darlin, if you want me to send you to work, I will, unless I do not have to work or work in the afternoon the next day. Come on, I sleep at 530am last nite coz I am watching soccer & have to wake up 9am working full shift. Moreover I am sleeping at your sofa, not your room. Yes, I know I have myself to blame for watching. Then Who cares about me? So am I selfish? OK! I wouldn disturb you these few days"
Message 2: "Darling, This is a total Madness world. U're right! Everything I did is totally wrong! U're angry & sad that I did not send you to work! Kaoz, Who cares about me? Your dad sleeps in your room using my blanket and boaster. I am not comfortable sleeping with your dad. How can I sleep? Can I have my life watching my fav soccer team? I am very sad that you're angry with me for not sending you to work! FINE! U win. I am a loser to you forever"
Thanks for the above message. You just made me realised that you aint that sweet after all. Stop making yourself as if you're the best boyfriends.
First of all, I only requested you to send me to Chinese Garden MRT. Is that so difficult. I did not ask you to send me to my workplace in Tuas. If I'm not in time to catch my company's transport. I have to go back to Boon Lay MRT, take a bus to tuas for 30-45 mins.
Where are all those concerns, care & love that you once shower me with? I still remember very well that you sent me to work everyday when I was still in Sony. I missed those feelings. I could have left with other guys that have better calibre than you, but I chose you yet you disappoint me!
Seriously, If you think you're suffering as well. Let's end it while we still can and not fall deeper. I do not wish to lose the money in my CPF, I do not mind forfeiting the 2K deposit. Let that be a lesson to me.
