<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19585523?origin\x3dhttp://peishi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
peishi @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, March 16, 2009

I guess I need to jot down every single message that my baby sends me before I forgets them, Be it sweet, bitter, funny, silly, or idiotic.

I want to remember every single message he sends, especially those sweet and touching ones, hence I've decided to blog it as my handphone memory is not huge enough to store them.

Though my Baby may look fat and stupid most of the times, but I'm really glad that I have him around with me because he's sincere and serious about me, he makes me happy. He makes me feel wanted, he completes me (at times only). I know my temper may be bad, but I promise I'll change for the better.

Message from him today:

Date: 17th March 09, Tuesday , 12.49pm
"Darling, all men have different thinking, just that how you treat your love ones. I don mean I am good but towards gf or wife, have to always give in. Sometimes my way is totally wrong. Darling, lets work 2gether & go for our goal. Isnt It? Dat's makes a perfect couple till old" >> Sweet and Touched.

Date: 17th March 09, Tuesday, 12.37pm
"Hmm.. Ya sounds like really doesn care... I feel likeno matter how a couple quarrel, guys should give in. I don feel good when my gf is crying... End of the day, we're still a couple. Saying but not doing is meaningless. Right?" >> Sweet and touched, I promised I'll change for the better and we shall work hand in hand to achieve our goals..

Date: 16th March 09, Monday, 9.37am
"Yes.. That's for sure.. I am.. Baby.. are you? I love you always, you noe" >> I know.. I can see from everything you have done for me.. :)

There will be more to update! I hope baby you don mind.. But I need to remember all these messages. :)