<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19585523?origin\x3dhttp://peishi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
peishi @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I change my blog skins because I'm so tired of the layout.
Basically i'm sick and tired of everything... from my looks, my hair style, my work and my body to anything.
What is wrong with me?? I dont know..
People tell me what i should do and what i should not, what can i be, how i should dress myself,
you know what?? i'm gonna tell these people to Shut up and get the hell out of my life...
I definitely do not need and welcome any advice from you, I know how I should live my life.
I'm very happy with what I am right now!